martes, 29 de septiembre de 2009

Marvel and DC

It is unbelievable but there still people moaning about the deal between Marvel and DC, I guess that just shows how many anal retentive individuals are out there.

I said since day one, we can’t know what is gonna happen, we can only hope for the best, and since Disney has deep pockets the potential for great things is there but I don't like the fact that every day there are less players controlling our entertainment, that is what bothers me, I don't believe disney to be as stupid as to taint the comics, the bought marvel due to its potential and let's remember that despite said potential Marvel was bankrupted a while ago, so they better take good care of their property now.



A good thing that's come out of this moaning is the fan art created even before the announcement

But c'mon people, get over it!
blog comments powered by Disqus